Problem File configuration.ini LPKF 101 LC

Thread: File configuration.ini LPKF 101 LC

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default File configuration.ini LPKF 101 LC

Good evening to all users of the forum, first I apologize if I do not write correctly, but I'm using a translator.
    I wanted to ask for help at all giveaway being a professor of technical school, I am unable to fix a machine for printed circuit boards LPKF 101LC as Nellla manual mode function, but you can not use the PC as the compiuter that was connected to it it broke losing all the machine configuration file.
    while contacting the manufacturer, it told me that it is no longer in production for several years can not help me.
    So I ask for your help because the software that was used for the LPKF 101LC is BOARDMASTER ver.3.0 which, during the installation of the software in addition to asking the model of the machine at the end asks the .ini configuration file
    Now the school has no longer holds this floppy, so I wonder if you could tell me how I could overcome this obstacle, giving me the configuration file or to suggest software that can bypass the deella inconvenience request of the configuration file.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: File configuration.ini LPKF 101 LC

Quote Originally Posted by machiaie View Post
    Good evening to all users of the forum, first I apologize if I do not write correctly, but I'm using a translator.
    I wanted to ask for help at all giveaway being a professor of technical school, I am unable to fix a machine for printed circuit boards LPKF 101LC as Nellla manual mode function, but you can not use the PC as the compiuter that was connected to it it broke losing all the machine configuration file.
    while contacting the manufacturer, it told me that it is no longer in production for several years can not help me.
    So I ask for your help because the software that was used for the LPKF 101LC is BOARDMASTER ver.3.0 which, during the installation of the software in addition to asking the model of the machine at the end asks the .ini configuration file
    Now the school has no longer holds this floppy, so I wonder if you could tell me how I could overcome this obstacle, giving me the configuration file or to suggest software that can bypass the deella inconvenience request of the configuration file.
    I cannot help with the .ini file, but... I have an LPKF 101 ColorCam machine. This is an old machine - in my case 1985 - but made very well. I too had problems with the old DOS software which was out of date. My particular system even had an external box to drive another high resolution monitor. I adopted a different approach.

I saw that the basic machine was fine, so I modified the stepper driver box to suit available software. I removed the 6809 processor board which handled the serial communications with the PC and built a replacement, single-eurocard size board to interface to the popular (this was a while ago) parallel port. For the software I purchased KCAM. Mach 3 will also work. The machine has been working like this for the last 12 years.