my cnc machine not drilling on scale

Thread: my cnc machine not drilling on scale

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default my cnc machine not drilling on scale

i am using 3030 xyz Jinan china cnc machine using Proteus to generate gerber file and coppercam to generate g-code for my cnc,i am using nc studio as my cnc driver software, i have two problems

1.after generating g-code from my Proteus and copper cam software, my cnc when loaded in nc studio gives me a drilling that is out of scale with my actual drawing
    2.how can i make my cnc to start at exert particular point on my pcb to avoid wasting pcb
    pls brothers i need your help

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: my cnc machine not drilling on scale

Hi ugoo, I am using Proteus too.
    When you build your PCB design on it, make sure to place the parts to the top right of your design origin (there's a marker on the design area of Proteus).
    This will define the position of the zero for the CNC job.
    I have no experience with coppercam, but I am using FlatCam will excellent results, and Candle to send the G-Code (via an arduino with GRBL to DB25 adapter).

The issue with the scale has to be related with the steps-by-revolution configuration. You may need to check how your software is configured.