Newbie ttf2cxf file

Thread: ttf2cxf file

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default ttf2cxf file

I am using f-engrave, it is exactly what I am looking for. My problem is that, I would to convert the ttf fonts to cxf, because need thin line fonts. Will this convert do that or am I wasting my time? I am engraving fonts that are .200 high and the material is plexiglass. Also is it possible to alter the text spacing in a 3 line engrave, I would like to separate the lines further apart.
    thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

@air2gnd

Yes, ttf2cxf will work converting TTF fonts to CXF for use with F-Engrave. In fact F-Engrave is distributed with a modified version of that program (ttf2cxf_stream). The modification allows f-engrave to convert the TTF fonts to CXF on the fly (so as the use you can just select a TTF font and use it in F-Engrave). If you are using the windows executable distribution of F-Engrave this will all work with not additional setup. If you are working under Linux you will need to install the ttf2cxf_stream program. F-Engrave Setup

Additionally if you are looking to just engrave single line fonts you might want to download these stick fonts: CamBam_Fonts and Q-CAD Fonts

You also asked about text spacing to separate the lines. There is a Line Spacing option on the main window. Is that what you were looking for?

Good Luck,
    Scorch

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by scorch View Post
    @air2gnd

Yes, ttf2cxf will work converting TTF fonts to CXF for use with F-Engrave. In fact F-Engrave is distributed with a modified version of that program (ttf2cxf_stream). The modification allows f-engrave to convert the TTF fonts to CXF on the fly (so as the use you can just select a TTF font and use it in F-Engrave). If you are using the windows executable distribution of F-Engrave this will all work with not additional setup. If you are working under Linux you will need to install the ttf2cxf_stream program. F-Engrave Setup

Additionally if you are looking to just engrave single line fonts you might want to download these stick fonts: CamBam_Fonts and Q-CAD Fonts

You also asked about text spacing to separate the lines. There is a Line Spacing option on the main window. Is that what you were looking for?

Good Luck,
    Scorch
    my fonts seem to be in c:\fengrave\fonts
    just copied the contents of zip there
    all worked a treat!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just what the doctor ordered.
    Thanks