Linistepper new board - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Linistepper new board

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default solution to salvados board

Hi was there a solution to afferriers problem with salvados board, i would like to make it.

thanks a lot

Downloads
    Uploads

Default This is NOT a linistepper

First, let me point out that this thread is named in error: This board is NOT a linistepper but a new board BASED on the Linistepper. I would really appreciate it if the people who run this site would edit the name of the thread to remove the Linistepper name. The actual Linistepper
    http://www.linistepper.com works just fine and is open source. You can make the board from the layout published on the official site or buy the pre-made board and it WILL work. There are no problems.

Second, no, there is no correction to this board. It is apparetly flawed and not useable in the first place. The actual linistepper board, with it's open source layout, source code, and design DOES work. Please do not be confused by the problems afferriers had with this board. The actual linistepper board has NO problems; it works just fine.

There are also many other open source stepper controllers that do work.

Last edited by James Newton; 05-26-2009 at 01:17 PM. Reason: to clarify

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have build PIC linear stepper on pcb and testing will be on Saturday, one thing that i noticied when i compare this two schematic is that resistor on MCLR pin must be just jumper becuse that is in original schematic...

I will replay on Saturday when i test the board...

Here are some pictures...

Attached Images Attached Images

Downloads
    Uploads

I hope you used a proven design and not the salvado layout which doesn't seem to work for others.

James hosts the single best wiki page about motors for CNC hobbyists on the net:
    http://techref.massmind.org/techref/io/motors.htm Disagree? Tell him what's missing! ,o)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Linistepper new board

hola hace unos meses que empece con este tema del cnc y ahora estoy incursionando sobre este tema de los micropaso, quieriera saber alguien podria pasarme el hex para grabar el pic de este driver?, saludos y gracias!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Linistepper new board

hello few months I started with this theme cnc and now I'm dabbling on the subject of microstepping , quieriera know someone could spend the hex to record the pic of this driver does ?, greetings and thanks !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12