DIY BLDC / DC Motor Servo Drive - ARM MCU (STM32F103C8T6) - Page 5

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: DIY BLDC / DC Motor Servo Drive - ARM MCU (STM32F103C8T6)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: DIY BLDC / DC Motor Servo Drive - ARM MCU (STM32F103C8T6)

Quote Originally Posted by Holzwurm56 View Post
    Hi Mihai,
    I think B0, B1, B10 or B11.

Thanks

Hans
    Here is a new firmware with B0 = output (Hi = PID Started, Lo = Pid Stopped). Please check it with a led, I just compiled it from my work, and din not tested it... (you also have all the binary files)
    Please also note that PB1 is used already as input by the bootloader...!!!

Mihai

PS. I've also noted that you designed the board to use A4 as input for the thermal sensor. I will add code to check voltage value of A4 with ADC. Please tell me at what voltage I should stop the power stage. (I guess it depends greatly on the OP amplifier used)

Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Mihai,
    many thanks for your prompt answer. I will see wether the enable logic is positiv or negativ. Here is the input output logic table, can you see if its compatible with the ARM outputs? I must calibrate the opamp and the thermosensor with the poti, when I have both to test I hope I can take two fixed resistors. The temperature range is to 150 °C.
    LogicIRAMX.jpg
    Hans

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Mihai,
    many thanks for your prompt answer. I will see wether the enable logic is positiv or negativ. Here is the input output logic table, can you see if its compatible with the ARM outputs? I must calibrate the opamp and the thermosensor with the poti, when I have both to test I hope I can take two fixed resistors. The temperature range is to 150 °C.
    LogicIRAMX.jpg
    Hans
    The inputs on the IRAM seem to be inverted. Not a big deal... however my firmware will stop some channels. (meaning that at a given time both TIM1_CH1 and TIM1_CH1N will be 0 for eg). Check if it's of for The IRAM. If not I think you will need to invert the PWM channels.

Mihai

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Mihai,
    I have two ideas to invert the ARM output. What do you mean its possible or better?
    LogicInvert.jpg
    Thanks
    Hans

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Mihai,
    I have two ideas to invert the ARM output. What do you mean its possible or better?
    LogicInvert.jpg
    Thanks
    Hans
    Version 2 seems easier... However.... I am sure you know that already... In a half bridge the state High = 1 and Low = 1 is not allowed. It will short circuit the power transistors. So... I'm guessing Iram has a protection for that (I guess it's the least they could do for that money), because with inverted inputs the state 1 / 1 is in fact 0 / 0. You can take lots of precautions when the circuit is powered and running... but what happens when the MCU is not powered, or it is initializing... The default state would be 0 / 0. So I am guessing that is the main role for the Enable input of the IRAM (and I am also guessing that enable input is not inverted)...

Mihai

Mihai...

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Mihai,
    I think the version 1 is better, but the version 2 is easier and I can create with jumper a positive and a negative output. The IRAMX works with a internal driver IR21365 and I think there is a protection against shortcut by both inputs high and deadtime between switching.

Hans

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi mi hai first I want to thank you very much for sharing your nice work you had put lots of effort in it and I really appreciate it..I have seen your schematic abd one thing I found that you are giving maplemini 3.3v logic to ir2101 ! Doesnt it require 5v logic?...I have orderd mapel mini I have wait some to to come..another thing is I was trying to buid elm cgan based servo from sufnicnc and I have locked my seven attiny2313 due to wrong fuse setting ..I have usbasp programmer so it will be very nice of you if you please send me some screenshot of fusebit setting and I also need some software you using for avr programming and schematics and code and hex ....I am sorry for commenting here of elm chan based servo but really need help on it cause I have again bought some attiny2313 again and I dont want to lose it again ...! Thanks I will wait for your reply ...keep good works cheers

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Mihai,
    I think the version 1 is better, but the version 2 is easier and I can create with jumper a positive and a negative output. The IRAMX works with a internal driver IR21365 and I think there is a protection against shortcut by both inputs high and deadtime between switching.

Hans
    to Hans, if you use high voltage, you need relay for HV+ , after completing the startup MCU, then closed relay
    ex

tivoi

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Mihai,
    LogicIRAMX.jpg

Hans
    This may be useful to you hans read it datasheet also so may be use for own op amp developement for tempsensor

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tandel View Post
    This may be useful to you hans read it datasheet also so may be use for own op amp developement for tempsensor
    http://m.ebay.com/itm/Adafruit-Analog-Output-K-Type-Thermocouple-Amplifier-AD8495-Breakout-ADA1778-/151737848142?nav=SEARCH

Downloads
    Uploads

http://www.analog.com/library/analogDialogue/archives/44-10/thermocouple.html?doc=CN0287.pdf

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Tandel

I do not think you broke any ATTiny2313... You probably put them in a state that they wont talk to your programmer... you probably need an oscillator and to power applied to the target MCU. Basically I think you set the fuse bits to use external oscillator and that is not present if not using ICP (in circuit programmer). Fuse settings provided by the site you said seem ok to me:

http://sufnicnc.com/SMC/SMC%20doksi/...ig%20bitek.jpg

Anyway... If you will migrate to STM32 you wont have to be scared by the fuse bits no more... (They exist but in some different form).
    Also the ir2101 is 3.3 to 12V tolerant.

Mihai

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Tandel,
    I would not read the themperture exactly, its only for a switching point to shut down the power bridge. I have download the datasheet from the IRAMX20 but I am only a hoppyelectronic, maybe I do not understand the datasheet. I think the shut down logic is negative, there is a build in ntc what switch when too hot 15V to trip and shut down.

Hans

Downloads
    Uploads

hi mi hai its really pleasure to meet genius like you ..
    i have usbasp currently and sufnicnc is using pony programmer so is there any programming software to do this ? because i am arduino type guy so ..and another qustion about use 16mhz or 20mhz? so if i have not broke any anttiny so how to programme them ? i have avr studio ..thanks for reply

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

You will have to respect the value of the crystal when using a precompiled firmware. If not all things that are time dependent will not work (like UART - serial communication).
    From what I understand PonyProg2000 works with usbasp...
    For fuse resetting you could try this: Reset clock fuse bits on AVR | LogikDevelopment

Mihai

Downloads
    Uploads

hi mihai pony programme doesnt work i have test it on two pc but same error that dlioport in not setted so it is better to use any software which is good with usbasp so ..i dont know how to set fuse bit need some direction from you ...another thing is this form is on stm32 so if i have more massege to send then it will break the forum link that i dont want ...i want to this forum to beutiful as same beutiful as your work so i think i should contact you on email my email is :cktandel@yahoo.in
    , tandel

Downloads
    Uploads

controller v0 in layout

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello guys!

Firmware 1.1 is here! We have support for both BLDC and DC motors now. Check the video with my new(used) DC servo in action.

You have included in the zip file the source code and the binary files (you have also the DFU file that you can update via the Servo Drive Tuner program if you are already on version 1.

Please note that the parameters Encoder PPR and Motor poles are only used for BLDC settings, when using DC motors their value has no influence on the servo drive.

Enjoy

Mihai

Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey mihai really great work now we can used brushed dc cheers!

Hey can u just upload the image of your pid block diagram so it will be useful to understand whats going on as I am begginer ..and can u please tell us how you control current using adc ..by the way congrats! for your glorious success!
    Mihai you really rocks! Iam going to implement this I have stm32f103c bord but I think I need stlinkv2 to program this as I get programmer I will implement your work ...also I am using l6203 here because I have small motor give me suggestions on l6203 that I can use it insted of ir2101 build power bridge ?

Downloads
    Uploads

If I understand this correctly, with this I can make my PMDC spindle into a servo by adding an encoder? Just need a power stage able to handle the correct voltage?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Great work with the bushed dc motor, What's the maximum stepping freq with say a 500 ppr encoder attached?

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast