Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Arduino controlled coolant nozzles

Incredibly cool, thanks for sharing.

A lazy man does it twice.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Arduino controlled coolant nozzles

Man excellent work design and implementation! You really did something cool here and I can't believe it hasn't gotten more attention. Probably would have been much more interactive in the benchtop section where so many more mach3 users reside. I am in the process of switching to LinuxCNC, but if I were going to stay with Mach 3, this would be an excellent resource!

Thanks for posting through completion of the project! Do you have any updates to add after a couple years of use?

Thanks,

Chris

Sent from my QTAIR7 using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by lcvette View Post
    Man excellent work design and implementation! You really did something cool here and I can't believe it hasn't gotten more attention. Probably would have been much more interactive in the benchtop section where so many more mach3 users reside. I am in the process of switching to LinuxCNC, but if I were going to stay with Mach 3, this would be an excellent resource!

Thanks for posting through completion of the project! Do you have any updates to add after a couple years of use?

Thanks,

Chris

Sent from my QTAIR7 using Tapatalk
    Thank you Chris, has been working with out any issues. I have moved recently,so my machine is in pieces untill i get a new work space in order.
    Not sure what controller i would up grade to there are more options today. But whatever i choose i will definitely will be adding this system to it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12