hi to brilliant minds
i was trying to make my servo driver based on elm chan ELM - DC Servomotor Controller but i was failed so i am creating this tread for people who are begginner in servo as i am and there are lots of things thats newbie dont know so i am invitting you all the master of servo and giving them proposal for make this thread rich of information so this will help people to make servo driver step by step so as i know there are not too much info on how to make servo step by step so lets get started
topic in my that should be covered
(you can creat more topics buy i have currenty these topics which i am finding difficul to do as bigginer)
( i like better to see video of below step as far as possible )

1> servo driver hex file (all source file on elm chan website but not hex so ! ELM - DC Servomotor Controller )
2>how to set fuse bit step by step
3>pcb file of servo ( i can make pcb as i have some experience with eagle so i will do it for you guys as you say to me to do it)
4>how to communicate with pc to tune the pid with all instruction and software needed etc
5>how to tune pid effcintly and easly step by step instruction
6>more on motor ,encoder,power supply how to troubleshoot problem related these stuff
7>you can add more steps here !

i am creating this thread for two reason people will benifit from it and another is i also can creat my first servo ...............so this why cnczone here for helping people and thats what am trying to do here "do some good you will get some good ! "