Posted the files on Thingiverse.

Remix of Mini CNC In Sketchup and Designspark Mechanical CAD by largeformat3dprinter - Thingiverse

It is a remix of another design on thingiverse with the assembly instructions also.

The original design uses plumbing conduit as the smooth rod. I found that polished schedule 30 stainless tubing has the same size, is stiffer.

Uses 608zz roller bearings for the guides.

This machine has a base that measures 300x600mm.

It uses acme rod, however a few small mods to the CAD files included and you can run linear bearings and ball screw. The original prototype design was switched to linear guides and the designer only drilled new holes for the bearing blocks.

Material is 16mm or 5/8 inch plywood.

Files could be easily modified to go with 16mm aluminum and really make a industrial machine pretty easily.

Spindle is Dremel or a real spindle. In the interests of keeping costs down I went with a dremel.

I am considering selling it to the local market in the Philippines for sign making since accuracy making lettering is not super crucial.

My particular build I will make discount version first then a larger version with NSK brand guides for my own shop use.

Electronics are the usual Arduino/Ramps 1.4, Marlin Firmware, and a Reprap Discount LCD so I can run it without a PC connected.