New Machine Build The caliper CNC machine ( Eng. Saad Chaara )

Thread: The caliper CNC machine ( Eng. Saad Chaara )

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile The caliper CNC machine ( Eng. Saad Chaara )

Dear All

this is my first post in the zone although im registered and reading long back, and i would like to share with you all my completely own designed cnc machine which i called it (The Caliper CNC)

this machine designing and building process cost me more than 2000$ and almost one and half year but the result of this work ended up with a machine need no building human skills or any other calibration or engineering tools to build it and get the accuracy required from it and this was my main target when i put it in mined because i had 6 other trails to build machines and i found from them all that the human error is one of the biggest enemies facing any one to build accurate machines,

the caliper need to be build 2 sheets of 6mm acrylic if you want to cut it using laser machine bolts and nuts bearings and aluminum tubes so the cost of machine is not going to exceed 300$ without the driving controllers.

other advantage of the machine is that you can change the length of the axis buy changing only length of the aluminum tubes

the videos below shows the machine in action and the complete solid works file is attached, you need only to save all parts as DXF send it to any laser machine able to cut 6mm acrylic or you can use any other material such as aluminum or steel and cut it using water jet then attache the parts together, the male-female method along with bolt and nut used to joint all the parts together, no glue, no welding and no other Technics need to be used, any child can assemble the machine easily.

i will be more than welcome for any question regarding the machine

this is my email and also you can ask what ever you want inside this post s_chaara@hotmail.com

Eng, Saad Chaara Moroccan in Kuwait and this is my mobile number if there is any one near by want any help (+965-50194933)