Onecnc And Bobcad, Related? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Onecnc And Bobcad, Related?

Downloads
    Uploads

M_D,

Sorry I missed you last post.

As for G12 and G13 being simulated..right now that does not happen as it is only a "one line code". But it is... well all I can say is being looked at.

I have set up G13 cycles in my Haas post so all you have to do is select (or let the hole feature recognition wizard find) your arc center points or holes. And it will output a G13 cycle with all the info for the controller.

As for hand editing. Well I never do that anymore since I started using XP and now XR. No need to. As you can configure your post to your liking.

And a copy and paste is again not necessary with the NC Manager. It is nothing like the Version you are using. You would have to see the difference for yourself.

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default OneCNC XR

M_D,

The 2000 series is a +4 year old product and that includes the translators, which although are adaptive it is impossible for them to contain the information about models created as IGES or any other format beyond the 2000 4.36 release date. This may account for the issue you mentioned.

OneCNC's SMT (Solid Machining Technology) that we introduced with XP was a major technology leap and was aimed at smoother toolpaths in less time due to more advanced model/surface interrogation.

The XR series includes further advancements in SMT and according to responses from users of XP that upgraded to XR the toolpath calculation times are 25% faster with exceptional quality. So it would seem that the development team's vision is a reality.

If interested in downloading the 2003 update you can do so from our support forum but this update requires a different serial number which requires you to contact us. You may want to schedule an online demo of XR at that time.

If you have any other questions please contact me at (877) 626-1262.

Regards,

Michael Reyes
    OneCNC-USA

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Interesting topic. =x

Last edited by def; 05-23-2005 at 02:33 PM.
    -def
    a.k.a. Tony
    a.k.a. DJ Tone Bone
    a.k.a. Blue-Butt (That 2000 Flushes will get ya')

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12