Problem Can OneCNC post line numbers with - a) decimals? or b)restart from 0 after a set max?

Thread: Can OneCNC post line numbers with - a) decimals? or b)restart from 0 after a set max?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Can OneCNC post line numbers with - a) decimals? or b)restart from 0 after a set max?

Trying to DNC some very long programs to a Dynapath delta 20 , which is limited to 9,999.999 lines of code.

Dynapath has given me two options, as described in the Title - either to post with decimals (the control can read 9999.999) and increment in steps of .001 or so........or have the post restart from zero when it gets to 9999.

Anyone able to do either of these within the postprocessor of OneCNC? I know I could always renumber manually....

Similar Threads:
    http://www.scpconcepts.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Can OneCNC post line numbers with - a) decimals? or b)restart from 0 after a set

Z,

Sorry I didn't think of this before . Just set your field width to 4 and you are good to go.

That will got to N9999 then restart at N1.

Reposted this on the OneCNC forum too..

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can OneCNC post line numbers with - a) decimals? or b)restart from 0 after a set max?-field_width_7_30_14-png  
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Can OneCNC post line numbers with - a) decimals? or b)restart from 0 after a set

Huge HUG to you WMS, can't believe it , was trying larger size fields haha.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.scpconcepts.com