How To Carve Wood On CNC Wood Router
Here is the instruction for you to guide you to carve wood on cnc wood router.
1. Firstly, please create program on the software, such as AutoCAD such software, then output the suitable program format with program edit software, such as Type3, ArtCAM, AlphaCam etc. Then set the tool path, choose cutter, set spinlde rpm in the program edit software. After this done, then output the program to the machine control unit
2. Now mount on cnc wood router bits or drill to the spindle collet, hold tightly, orelse it will come out may hurt operator if you do not make it tightly.
3. Now we lift the mateiral to working table, fixing it by clamp or vacuum system. Move it to see if it is fixed tightly. Then operate on cnc wood router control system to move the spindle head to the home point. This homepoint is the position that you want the spindle start working.
4. After setting home point for x, y and z, then turn on spindle, press start working. Please notice that when you start working, please start with lower feeding speed rate, then speed up slowly to see the right speed. In OMNI's cnc wood router control system, it can estimate the processing time and see the working path before start processing on cnc wood router. So you can have a plan and know very well for your work.
5. For wood carving, suggest you use dust collector system to collecting wood powder to cloth bag. In this way, the wood powder will not affect cnc wood router or operator or environment.