Omni 1350 Linear ATC Indexing problem on z axis problem

Thread: Omni 1350 Linear ATC Indexing problem on z axis problem

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Omni 1350 Linear ATC Indexing problem on z axis problem

Hi
    Looking for some help with the above, I have been away and come back to a problem with the tool changing.
    Its breaking tool holder forks as the alignment on the x axis is out by approx 2 - 3mm, everything suggests that the machine has hit something but will never know, I do know it broke an 8mm tool, so something quite hefty.
    I have tried adjusting using parameter 881 which adjusts the negative retract on the z but it isn't quite enough. Alternatively there must be a parameter which adjusts the distance to the first tool folder from x =0 or something similar but I cant find it.

Any advice as always would be much appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Omni 1350 Linear ATC Indexing problem on z axis problem

Hi

omni support here,Don't try to change 881 parameter,I am not sure who you guys tell you to change 881 parameters,as a support engineer I am responsible to tell you if you change that par,X axis mecahnical origine parameter will be changed,the tool positions not perfectly same,we have a manual to teach you to set the tool positions from Syntec.

Send email to support@omni-cnc.com,and then I will send you the manual to set different tool positions,pls change 881 back to original setting before you got the machine first time

Quote Originally Posted by djcregan View Post
    Hi
    Looking for some help with the above, I have been away and come back to a problem with the tool changing.
    Its breaking tool holder forks as the alignment on the x axis is out by approx 2 - 3mm, everything suggests that the machine has hit something but will never know, I do know it broke an 8mm tool, so something quite hefty.
    I have tried adjusting using parameter 881 which adjusts the negative retract on the z but it isn't quite enough. Alternatively there must be a parameter which adjusts the distance to the first tool folder from x =0 or something similar but I cant find it.

Any advice as always would be much appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation