Need Help! dsp and inverter setup

Thread: dsp and inverter setup

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation dsp and inverter setup

Hello,

Just recently bought a Omni cnc 1212. Got it setup and up and running except I can't seem to make it run at full speed ( I am referring to the spindle rpm and inverter ).
    It homes correctly, and I am able to run a program, and I can visually see that is doing the right thing (I haven't been milling anything yet other than air ) , just that the speed of the spindle never goes more than 100 Hz (6000rpm)
    even though the spindle freq is set to 300 Hz and the program spindle speed at 18000.

I have checked and rechecked these settings in the inverters (Fulling dzb280 inverter) parameters and functions manual

F1.01 2.2 kW (SPINDLE POWER)
    F1.02 300 hZ
    F1.03 18000 RPM
    F1.04 220V

F1.05 7.8A
    F0.01 1

F0.03 1
    F0.04 300 Hz

F0.05 300 Hz

If anybody has some clue about this issue, I would be very grateful.

Thank you for your time.

Cheers

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by tzufli; 03-29-2016 at 12:34 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: dsp and inverter setup

Check the controller settings. They have a maximum speed setting but I'm not sure if that's your issue. It just looks like you have good handle on the inverter information.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

In case anyone is wondering, I'm the twin of the other gfacer on cnczone...

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: dsp and inverter setup

I have just purchased the same machine and have found exactly the same problem. No matter how many times I reinstall or set up I have the same problem. Each time I try and start the spindle it goes to a different speed each time, rarely above 140Hz. I've been back to front with the manual and double checked everything to make sure it works with the VFD. I'm not sure if it's an issue with the XHC card either. I did get the handwheel and very few of the buttons actually do as they're meant to. Even simple all axes homing just send z too high!

Did you manage to resolve the issue? It's driving me nuts.

cheers

Marc