hello all

input valves where at circa 20% ( image 1 )

inside the spindle was a tool with small orifices, M51 was active for more than 15minutes, and the TSC tank started leaking ( image 2 )

okuma rep told me that i have to keep the valves that way, especialy for tools with small orificies, otherwise the coolant pressure inside the spindle will raise faster, and it wont be possible for it to go through the tool; however, he said that that kind of leaking should not occur

something was terrible wrong , and i don't wanna waste my life adjusting those valves; wtf ?

so i raised the exhaust hose from the ground, and i put it on a royal chair (image 3), and leaking stopped; good! after that, i also switched the valves at 100% (image 4), and everything was just fine

please, be sure that there is always air inside the exhaust hose, all among the hose length : this means that the evacuation is done at normal atmospheric pressure, and the evacuation debit ( through the hose ) is equal with the drain debit of the pump

so consider avoiding situation from attached tube.gif or maybe, one day, you will be sweeping the floor, just like i did a few hours ago / kindly

ps : it seems i was a ( deadly ) hose in a previous life ...