osp 200M finding tool probe.

Thread: osp 200M finding tool probe.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default osp 200M finding tool probe.

I had to remove my tool setter probe for my vertical milling center. There is a simple command that one uses to tell the machine that the current x-y position is where the tool setter location is located and it sets that x-y position permanently. What is that command?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: osp 200M finding tool probe.

I found it. It is CALL OO03 PAXI =3
    M2
    This makes the present position the tool setter position. I will share my method of adjusting the probe. I lowered the probe just before it touched the center (0.0005). I then moved the probe in the x-y directions until it touched as per the gauging page.
    I adjusted the three screws on the setter and repeated the process until the probe was flat wrt the quill. After it was flat, I then found the center using the manual touch method.

Downloads
    Uploads

I then found the center using the manual touch method
    hy graemeian, depending on probe type, centering it by eye may be more than enough / kindly

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

I found it. It is CALL OO03 PAXI =3 M2 This makes the present position the tool setter position. I will share my method of adjusting the probe. I lowered the probe just before it touched the center (0.0005). I then moved the probe in the x-y directions until it touched as per the gauging page. I adjusted the three screws on the setter and repeated the process until the probe was flat wrt the quill. After it was flat, I then found the center using the manual touch method.
    typo ?.... try CALL OO30 PAXI=3any manual for "Gauging Systems" should contain the info required .... I used RE51-221-R8 (2004) for an E100 controllook for "SECTION 1 AUTOMATIC TOOL LENGTH OFFSET/ AUTOMATIC TOOL BREAKAGE DETEC- TION FUNCTION"..... subsection 6 ... for a table of variables used