M560 with OSP200

Thread: M560 with OSP200

Downloads
    Uploads

Default M560 with OSP200

I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is a parameter that controls the speed of the rapid moves of X,Y,Z,and A. Our machine just seems to be a little slower in G0 movement than our MB4000.

Thanks in advance.....

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: M560 with OSP200

hy Azmodi this is an enumeration for osp300 ( hope i did not forget something ), and i hope that some ( if not all ) are also available for osp200

1) that little key : position_1 = slower rapids, position_2 = faster rapid
    2) bit90.2 G00 linear interpolation HiG function
    3) bit46.0 G00 linear interpolation
    4) bit67.0 & 67.5 :
    ... 0 & 0 : HiG on @ default state ( i dont remember if this is full speed, or slower )
    ... 0 & 1 : HiG on @ custom speed, specified by "G00 accel adjust"
    ... 1 & ? : HiG off
    5) pls check also mr Wizard's post20 in here : http://www.cnczone.com/forums/okuma/...precision.html

kindly

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

one more thing : the time gained with [ Hi-G @ full speed ]+[ default VINP value ]+[ key@full position ] may be similar to [ Hi-G off ]+[ VINP=0 ]+[ key@slow position ]

the difference between these 2 setups is :
    ... 1st reaches higher speeds and uses higher acc/decc rates
    ... 2nd reaches normal speeds, with lower acc/decc rates, but comes with a larger in-position tolerance ( or window )

thus the 2nd setup will lead to a signifiant time gain, with less shocks ( smoother movement ) 1st setup may require anchoring the cnc to the foundation ( agresive movement )

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

@ deadlykitten Thank You for the reply. I have looked at this and it seems that I am getting all I can get from the machine. Thank you for the info, much appreciated.

Downloads
    Uploads

by the way, from the okuma website, rapids for those machines seems to be 30-40 vs 60 [ m / min ]

there is a rumor about hmc being more capable than vmc for most applications

Downloads
    Uploads

They are set to their maximum from the factory. Look at suggested posts for cycle reduction tips and use M300 for spindle answer ignore.

Experience is what you get just after you needed it.