Downloads
    Uploads
    https://www.facebook.com/okuma.tuning

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Software for CNC machine

hey kurmay, thx for sharing this

i like the NcReader ( located at the bottom of the page that you shared ) :
    ... measurement data from the cnc, is sent, through rs232, to a pc, and saved in xls format
    ...... it may be possible that data from the cnc is saved to a simple *.txt, and the *.xls is importing it through a macro
    ... i could not lunch the application, but is enough to see what it outputs

- i can log measurement data from probes and from senseless gauging
    - i can make a decisional process
    - but i have no clue about rs232, nor xls macros

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Software for CNC machine

about the rest :

... NcConverter : is good to have a digital ( electronic format ) version of the machining process, and a versatile ( highly customizable ) postprocessor, so to avoid the cases where it would be required to convert; otherwise, it may be possible that the converter is limited, to simple functions, like : find,delete,replace

... NcChecker : now we can activate the master inter-lock on the cnc, and simply run a program into the 3D model enviroment; but there are syntaxes ( codes ) that machine can perform in real mode, but it can not perform in simulation, so there is a limitation; however, there are many cases when an operator receives a program and a list of tools, and a few general directions : he knows what the program will deliver, but he does not know how the program will perform this situation is pretty frequent, and i think that i will open a thread about it

... NcPen : i like this application, because it loads the geometrical entities from the system fonts file it does also other things

... T-Thread : wait for my release i am not rushing

... NcCommenter : the google translate for cnc files

... NcEditor, PrintScreen, Stop Watch, tools for Android, etc : i dont know what to say ...

thank you again Kurmay for sharing this it can be seen that mr S.Fukazaki has a certain level of commitment, some attention to technical details; this is an example of a capable person, that had the oportunity to develop; i think he likes his job about this aspect ( doing what we like ) i will open a thread soon

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...