videos & stuff from the big www

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: videos & stuff from the big www

Downloads
    Uploads

Default videos & stuff from the big www

i just received this video : is about achieving better grip with less contact for 5 axis machining, based on parts prestamping

kindly !

Similar Threads:
    we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: sharing videos

this one is about somekind of an upside down vertical lathe

i guess that such a cnc is ok for small parts that dont require a strong spindle, and also are required to be machined one by one

maybe someone will find this machine usefull ...

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: sharing videos

superimposed machining : i guess is good for parts that have a nice stable setup, otherwise the cnc will be stopped twice often, because for corection on left or right side of the turret

also i think that the 2nd spindle will be subject to more inertia, since its movement is not relative to the chasis, thus it is not relative to a fix point, but to the turret, that is also moving

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: videos & stuff from the big www

air gauge

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

hello, please, what is the magic trick from 3:40 ? is it a simple operator intevention, thus dragging the part out by hand?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by deadlykitten View Post
    hello, please, what is the magic trick from 3:40 ? is it a simple operator intevention, thus dragging the part out by hand?

air unloader

http://www.lns-america.com/catalog-E...oader/Blazeair

... pls find attached

Downloads
    Uploads

hello, does anyone knows what is the tool from 6:40 ? it is a pretty versatile excentric attachement

unfortunately, i dont have more infos about it ...

Downloads
    Uploads

unfortunately, i dont have more infos about it ...
    here you go

D'ANDREA S.p.A

Downloads
    Uploads

hello all pls is there an alternative for Haas P-cool ( 3:00 in this video ) for Okuma ?

i do it the right way : opening the doors + adjusting nozzles position by hand + getting a bit wet

Downloads
    Uploads

feeding the turret 360, by hand wheel good to check clearances ...

Downloads
    Uploads

arc threading : so far i don't know a case where this function would be required

so why only turn a sphere, when you could also thread it ?
    *when machining a sphere, to improve spherical characteristics near the top, use lost motion comp settings, so to manage backlash

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by OKUMA85 View Post
    Hi deadly, this is the alternative for any machine SPIDERCOOL | SPIDERCOOL – A Machining Necessity
    hy / thank you very much please, somehow do you know an alternative in Europe ?

you saved me : we were buying a haas cnc only for that P-cool, and when i saw your reply, we canceled the contract

do you know what music is at 2:45 in 1st movie of this post ?

spidercool is so cool : do you know that spidercool has a president ? yes, el presidente @ 2nd movie in this post

there are also customer confessions : if you are looking at those movies in low quality, it seems a bit spooky / also you can notice how the camera is slowly zooming in ( this effect is comonly used in trash news, that are all over the TV these days )

also i like how serious are those guys when describing how spidercool changed their lives my god, there is so much stress in this world

guy @ 2:10 seems nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=40c8agNG4XQ

Downloads
    Uploads

please, somehow do you know an alternative in Europe ?
    try Japan : Programmable coolant systems: Wavy Nozzle - MinebeaMitsumi

Downloads
    Uploads

take a break / watch a movie : valerian and the city of a thousand planets

olaaaaaa everyone this thing will ( almost ) remove ( all* ) the oil layer that is above the coolant

cleaning a coolant tank is decided by a few factors :
    ... 1) a lot of big chips inside the coolant tank ( chips may fall inside the tank when using a conveyor, or when removing the chips with a shovel, etc )
    ... 2) small chips ( like dust, etc, microparticles ) inside the tank
    ... 3) too much lube oil
    ... 4,5,6,7,8,9, ... etc

so you dont have to worry about the 3rd factor anymore

of course, there are also oil-skimmers, but this product is much better / kindly

*all = 99.99954796349875643 %

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by theemudracer View Post
    I know because it's my video...lol
    very nice 1st time i saw that video, i could not believe my eyes and ears :
    ... eyes : that part seems to be dragged out pretty chinky, thus there is a motivated operator ?!?! for long parts ? and i said to my slf : Johnny, la gente está muy loca
    ... ears : what music is on the background ?

i like the lt3000 and the multus-u3000, but so far i did not layed my hands on neither on them

i was told that this kind of instalation may get damaged if it sucks also coolant i see it extraordinary for part with short cycle, since the parts-cather may not serve the 2nd spindle, but only the 1st ( not sure about this, but also we wont get a LT soon, so ... )

kindly

Downloads
    Uploads

... when there is no oil-mist :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yORj8f0KFUc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast