videos & stuff from the big www - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: videos & stuff from the big www

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: videos & stuff from the big www

automation for 3 axis vmc :

5:45 in here :

why is the mr robot using the flash lantern ? is it lost ?

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

fast toolholder change for bmt turret, or how to lose the posibility to align your holders for long tools

my advice : if you wish to go that way, consider vdi i wonder if there is a way to keep the aligning possibility ...

- video 1 & 2 are about a dedicated turret
    - video 3 shows how to convert a normal turret, by using some bolts, to achieve fast toolholder change
    *either way, special toolholders are needed, or maybe it is possible to convert a normal toolholder ? kindly

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

reverse spindle sense, to ged rid of the chips ( 2:15 )

Downloads
    Uploads

hello, i just saw this video : at 0.33 are double Y holders, from ews : there is a problem with making the coolant reach the cutting edge of the tool

i also have such holders, and i am working on this issue : is good to invest some time in them, so to get a better product; one of my favourite hobby is working and especially finishing stuff that is made by others

kindly

Downloads
    Uploads

hello

there exists an intermediate guiding bush, for gang lathes, that uses air to shift inner diameter, and can handle, without problems, bars with od tolerance of 0.1mm; such equipment is not common, and normally ( without this air controlled guide bush ), is required to manually set the guiding bush ( which requires time and patience ), and also, during long term setups, the guide bush needs to be rechecked periodically; i don't have a link at this moment

also, another gadget can be found in next video / kindly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jZWsXB7KzfI

Downloads
    Uploads

hello, check this out : is about monitoring & tunning the vib dampening system ( within 1.5 peeks ) / kindly

Downloads
    Uploads

hello again, one for the gang lathes

Downloads
    Uploads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12