Need Help! Okuma M 560 - 1192-07 Alarm- A MCS Motor overload A-Axis 5BB05CE - code on screen

Thread: Okuma M 560 - 1192-07 Alarm- A MCS Motor overload A-Axis 5BB05CE - code on screen

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Okuma M 560 - 1192-07 Alarm- A MCS Motor overload A-Axis 5BB05CE - code on screen

I keep getting this fault and I have no motor overload. the fault will reset only to come back in little while. I have checked connections and I'm curious how to get to the parameter screen to adjust the setpoint for the overload , I believe it is set to low. thank you for any help out there and I look forward to helping anyone I can

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Okuma M 560 - 1192-07 Alarm- A MCS Motor overload A-Axis 5BB05CE - code on screen

hi

it is driver problem

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Okuma M 560 - 1192-07 Alarm- A MCS Motor overload A-Axis 5BB05CE - code on screen

Are you sure is isn't something stupid like leaving the brake on while positioning? Or output for brake is backwards so that brake on while positioning and off while stationary? How do you determine that setting is too low? Are you watching the load for the a axis and if so what values do you have when rotating?

Usually the overload is because current draw is high and will reset after motor cools back down. Is there any mechanical binding?

Best regards,

Experience is what you get just after you needed it.