Need Help! Okuma Howa Miiac 415V

Thread: Okuma Howa Miiac 415V

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Okuma Howa Miiac 415V

Just picked up an Okuma 415 mill and inherited some problems. ATC wont move. EX218 code cant reset. The double arm seems to be in the correct position. Z is home. When I push the CW or CCW button nothing happens. the ATC ready light is also off. Any help would be appreciated. The NC is a Fanuc 21i-M.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Okuma Howa Miiac 415V

Okuma Millac 415V Mill., One problem fixed only to have a new one. The magazine works fine now will rotate in CW or CCW. Not the tool changer arm is stuck under the spindle. It seems that Z zero was not Z zero even though the Z home light was on. Attempted a tool change and the arm hit the tool holder in the spindle and it was .147 off from setting in the proper position in the arm. Needless to say system stopped and arm is now under the spindle. I did manual lower the arm to remove the holder from the spindle. The manual says to do a M31 and then a M180 to inch the arm to a stand by position . I go to MIDI mode enter M31: M180; insert, cycle start and nothing. I tried just doing M31 cycle start and then M180 cycle start not luck either way. What am I doing wrong or is there another way to get the arm back to home position. I am sure I can reset the Z if I can get the arm back and reset the alarm. EX508 ATC Position error (actuator). The manual does not say how to correct this error also the manual says Message bit A17.1. Is there some where I can look at what that means? Thanks guys for any assistance. I have a small CNC mill at home and can fix anything on it. This

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

The EX218 problem was fixed, it appears that the tool magazine did not know where home was. I called Gosiger Mid-Atlantic and they walked me through resetting the ARS15 and viola the magazine would index. So I decided to try a tool change and when the arm came in to take the tool holder out of the spindle it crashed. Z home was not z home and the spindle was about .147 to low. Now I cant get the M31 interlock release and the M180 to inch the arm back to work. MIDI Mode, M31; insert cycle. M180; insert, cycle start. nada.

Downloads
    Uploads

all i can tell is that you need to have the ATC sequence / procedure from manuals or dealer, and a kit to check alignment between spindle and swing arm

use a plastic holder for trials, until all is ok

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Did you solve the problem? I had the similar issues.

Downloads
    Uploads

similar You mean the control is Fanuc also?