Newbie Okuma post problems

Thread: Okuma post problems

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Okuma post problems

Hi Im trying to program parts for an Okuma Genos L200e-m lathe using Hypermill. The post was provided by Hypermill but is not correct. So could someone please post a clean precise sample of a part they have done. Example say of a part thats been turned, drilled
    and milled with the C axis and Y axis. Only been on the machine 2 days but picking it up quick due to experiance from programming 5 axis ect. Mill turn is new to me.

regards Boz

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Okuma post problems

hello pls find attached programing manual for osp300L ; mostly, codes are the same > check fixed cycles

i can't help you with post

about mill turn, imagine a mill with a rotary table on it

share a part as you wish, and i will code it 4 you / kindly !

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big thanks for that deadlykitten. Only had a quick preview and it looks perfect. I like PDF as you can search a lot quicker. I should be able to manage now. As a matter of interest what CAM system do you use.

regards Boz

Downloads
    Uploads

hy so far i did not have time to go into CAMs; i can optimize codes a bit, but my programing speed is slow

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...