Need Help! Okuma OSP-p300m RENISHAW

Thread: Okuma OSP-p300m RENISHAW

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Okuma OSP-p300m RENISHAW

People help! I really need some files. To be more precise, this is set and inspect api for okuma or renishaw GUI. now they are not available on either the myOkuma website or renishaw

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Okuma OSP-p300m RENISHAW

hello7 / there are a few things that i don't understand : did the renishaw worked on your machine, and now it has a problem ? did you proceed buying something, and you need to install that, with/without okuma/renishaw dealer suport ? kindly

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

He's looking for this
    https://www.renishaw.com/en/gui-for-...ontrols--30853

Not sure if they charge for it now...

Downloads
    Uploads

deadlykitten:
    Yes Renishaw was installed and running. It is necessary to supplement it, but it is not known to buy what I do not want. That's why you need .exe demos or maybe just .ssb .lib files to check that this is what I need.
    underthetire:
    The link on the renishaw website refers to the myOkuma site, and there the page is not found.

Downloads
    Uploads

It is necessary to supplement it
    hi7 / pls develop : what do you need ? and what do you have got so far ? how do you program the probe at this moment, and what can it deliver ? what do you wish to change / add ?

is it possible to chain your actual macros, so get what you want ? kindly

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

deadlykitten:
    Sorry if you don’t understand me, I use the machine translator rus to eng (Which reduces the quality of the text) Now my probe uses OOxx (OO10 etc) cycles and this is extremely convenient, there is no graphical interface that reduces the speed of writing the measurement program.

Downloads
    Uploads

ok 7, share one of those soubroutines, and the parameters that you edit + comments, so i can understand what you do; i may continue from there