marking on cnc :)

Thread: marking on cnc :)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default marking on cnc :)

hello, i must mark some parts please, does someone had experience with stuff like this ?

In Machine CNC Marking Tools - Tapmatic Corporation

should i consider the one for mill, which requires rotation ? the static one is ok, or the one with rotation puts less stress on machine ?

kindly !

Similar Threads:
    we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: marking on cnc :)

hello ! there are about 2000 parts, each with 50mm total engraving length...

of course, i do believe that a mill can do the job, but i think that those Tapmatic tools are much faster and reliable not necessary Tapmatic, but the idea

now i prepare this part for production;i can go like this:
    ...rough this part +0.5 on 4 sides
    ...send it to a marking press, where all shape is marked at once with a poanson/stamp/or how is it called
    ...parts will bend after this, so i must straight them back ( maybe with a hammer ? )
    .........or
    ...mark it directly ... i believe that this way i can save a lot of time

i would like to see those tools at work ... i will search if there are any arround my area kindly !

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...