Please, can you recomend me a renishow ?

Thread: Please, can you recomend me a renishow ?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Please, can you recomend me a renishow ?

Hy, I had been measuring a part on mills table, and it took too long ... after a while, i figure it out that my renishow did not perform good.
    I used it for points, going left (X+ ... X-), at different Y values.
    However, not all measured points were correct; only those where "contact point tangent" was perpendicular on renishow direction, so only where tangent was paralel to Y axis.
    I have attached the interface for my renishow.
    It can do only this :
    - diameters ( as long as it moves along X or Y axis )
    - points ( as long as it moves along X / Y or Z axis )
    - distances ( as long as it moves along X / Y or Z axis )
    Also, tangent in contact points must be perpendicular on renishow direction, so i can measure only paralelipipedic, as long as the paralelipiped edges are paralel to XYZ axis.
    If i rotate the paraleliped on mils table, than renishow will work only on Z axis.
    Finally i give up, and i used a 3dtaster to finish. Actually, i did not finish measuring, i just calibrate/verified the taster.
    I was told by someone that works on Heidenhain that he has a renishow that rotates and does polar/angular measurement : for example, to measure from x0y0 at 30angle, that renishow rotates and goes on XYaxis simultaneously.
    Someone else told me that my renishow is good, but software is not ...

what do you think ? kindly ! and meow-paw the world

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Please, can you recomend me a renishow ?

Quote Originally Posted by OkumaWiz View Post
    If I'm underst

PS> is it thawing at the north pole yet?
    thx, i give them an email / what means thawging ? or you mean snowing ? ) ... you should come to see for yourself

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Basic Okuma gauging does o... be calibrated to this vector approach accordingly, and be able to store that gauged offset

Have attached a gauging manual for OSP E100M / E10M
    ( it has a section about non-contact gauging )
    can i calibrate my probe for angular movements ? also, pdf is 400 pages ) ...

Downloads
    Uploads

hello all its been a while ... back then i have contacted a guy from novotest, as you suggested mr Wizard ... he was nice, responsive, but their product, back then, was not what i was looking for ...

there are some stages ; probing during moving among :
    ... a single axis; requires calibration with an inner diameter ring, at 0 90 180 270
    ... 2 axis in plane; calibration same as above, but at 360/n degrees ( attached image - right )
    ... 3 axis: calibration requires a sphere ( attached image - left )

i just contacted renishaw, and i will see how this ends ... it started when someone said that a similar renishaw probe was inside a 5axis mill, doing stuff that i wish
    i wish for a software update ... i hope it will work

pls check video from this page : Productivity+™ – PC-based probe software for machining centres
    ... there are circles measured in 3 points
    ... there are points measured with their surface tangent not perpendicular on probe moving direction

is all about cosines directions

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

i received confirmation that my probe is limited because of an entry-level software

i really dont know why i have not contacted renishaw sooner ... maybe i googled renisow ? pfff

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...