ATC trouble width mcv 300

Thread: ATC trouble width mcv 300

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default ATC trouble width mcv 300

Hi!

I´m having some trouble with the toolchange on my OKK mcv-300.

My machine is stuck on toolchange with arm at 75 degrees and with toolcup in magazine pos. Prior to it getting stuck i recived a ATC alarm from a m06. It stopped and after awhile I shut power of.

1. Power on at main switch
    2. Power on at pendant
    3. emergency release reset
    4. Arm swings to spindle and stops there.

After messing width it I accidently tripped the Z axis emergency limit by bumping the spindle width the arm. spindle is 2 mm to far in + dir.

Control says NOT READY.

I have tried to lower the z axis by holding in the emergency release button on the pendant. I can hear the servos engaging in the control but unable to move z axis. Can i lower it off the limit switch by hand when power is of?

Before i tripped the Z axis limit I was still unable to get the toolchange to quit trying to change tool. There are 2 solenoids active as soon as I press power on at the pendant. Solenoid 2 and 10. I will attach picture from the manual. They does not seen to be on at the right sequence. Is there a way to clear the active toolchange from memory and try to reset it.
    I can manually push the solenoids, but what ever i try to do, these solenoids go active as soon as power on the pendant.

It´s a FANUC 6m-B system.

So the questions I have are:

Can you clear the memory so the toolchange does not occur at power on?

Can you lower the Z axis manually, if so, how?

Any help very appreciated!!!

ATC trouble width mcv 300-20140206_161226-jpg
    ATC trouble width mcv 300-cmnd-jpg
    ATC trouble width mcv 300-disp-jpg
    ATC trouble width mcv 300-solenoids-jpg

/Lars