ok, got homing and limit switches to work and implemented soft limits. i seem to have everything pretty well tuned, so i tried that program again with 120ipm rapids, and again it fails at that spot. tried moving the table to totally different location and resetting offsets and rerunning again(testing for tight spot in gibs), and still, same line of code. so i turned rapids down to 50ipm and tried again. still same buzz sound and stall, just more quiet, but still there at the same spot just shy of the rapids destination. this is about the most bazzar thing i have ever seen. all other rapids seem to work fine. i can work around this, but it is really irritating!!