Current Address for Novakon??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Current Address for Novakon??

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Current Address for Novakon??

Hey There,

Does anyone have a current address for Novakon. They moved from the Gibson Ave address.

Thanks,
    Jim

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Surely someone out there has a current address for Novakon....someone who recently purchased from them??

Thanks,
    Jim

Downloads
    Uploads

Why aren't you simply contacting them by e-mail or phone? They're easy to reach....

Regards,
    Ray L.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Ray,

Thats a good question......I don't a have a good reason why they are not replying to anything phoned or e-mailed.

Hence the snail mail address request....

Do you have it?

Thanks,
    Jim

Downloads
    Uploads

There seems to be a definite breakdown in communication somewhere.

You may contact us by either of the following methods:

Sales@Novakon.net
    PH) 905-258-0366

Office address:
    32 Donalda Crescent
    Toronto, ON M1S1N7

Regards,
    Novakon Team

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Great----My legal team will be in touch shortly.......you can run but you can't hide.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

OH SNAP! care to enlighten us.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Anderson View Post
    Great----My legal team will be in touch shortly.......you can run but you can't hide.
    What an unbelievably childish way of handling whatever problem you have.....

Downloads
    Uploads

Legal teams are scary.

Seems like a team of people could track down an address. Maybe you'd need an address team for that.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by HimyKabibble View Post
    What an unbelievably childish way of handling whatever problem you have.....
    Not to pass judgement too quickly, but for some reason I peeked through his previous posts-- about 1/2 of his 22 posts come from a thread about recovering money from a fellow cnczone member. Could be an unlucky fellow, or could be difficult to do business with.

Then again, Novakon has a certain reputation as well.. Hopefully some explanation comes about of this, at some point the tormach starts looking better-- even if its worse.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by rlockwood View Post
    Not to pass judgement too quickly, but for some reason I peeked through his previous posts-- about 1/2 of his 22 posts come from a thread about recovering money from a fellow cnczone member. Could be an unlucky fellow, or could be difficult to do business with.

Then again, Novakon has a certain reputation as well.. Hopefully some explanation comes about of this, at some point the tormach starts looking better-- even if its worse.
    His whole deceptive approach on this thread makes it clear he has an axe to grind, and a seriously bad attitude. I wouldn't give any weight to anything he has to say. His other thread simply reinforces that opinion. He pops up on CNCZone for no reason other than to make trouble.

Regards,
    Ray L.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by rlockwood View Post

+1 to both of you...

So maybe a little off topic, But I have dealt with John at Novakon and I have had nothing but positive experiences.. He's a good guy trying to make a living like the rest of us.

Here is my off topic question. humor me..please.

Lets say you go and put some money down on a machine - a mill lets say... and you put ... oh... a thousand bucks down... Then you make that company wait well over two months for the balance of 3 to 4 thousand dollars..but instead of paying out the balance and getting the machine, you tell the company that you no longer want the machine and would rather have your money back.... (also know that there is a story behind why the transaction was stopped.... I could share that too)
    So, that company has been holding a machine for you for two whole months -lets say, and that machine was not sellable and took up valuable floor space.. and you want your money back? Somehow as a business owner, this does not sit well with me.

how would it sit with you? if you were the person waiting for the sale to close?

Oops sorry about the off topic.

Think reaaal hard about what you are doing Anderson. I know a guy just like you and it doesn't look good for him right now. karma is a....

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Hirudin View Post
    Legal teams are scary.
    Yes! Legal teams are VERY scary! especially when they have PILES of provable facts on MOUNDS of paper!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Having happily dealt with Novakon for over two years, I expect there is guite a bit more to the story than we have heard.
    Phone calls and emails are always returned promptly and assistance is offered for the asking.
    Apparently they are hiding in plain site.

I'm always suspicious of anyone who insinuates the worst and threatens legal action at the drop of a hat.
    I have seen too many cases of this type of statement being used to extort a vendor to cave in, for fear of bad publicity

If it looks like a troll, posts like a troll, then it is likely a TROLL.

John

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMachining View Post
    Having happily dealt with Novakon for over two years, I expect there is guite a bit more to the story than we have heard.
    Phone calls and emails are always returned promptly and assistance is offered for the asking.
    Apparently they are hiding in plain site.

I'm always suspicious of anyone who insinuates the worst and threatens legal action at the drop of a hat.
    I have seen too many cases of this type of statement being used to extort a vendor to cave in, for fear of bad publicity

If it looks like a troll, posts like a troll, then it is likely a TROLL.

John
    I could not agree more. This thread is attempted extortion, plain and simple. No honorable person would approach any problem in such a sleazy and dishonest manner.

Regards,
    Ray L.

Downloads
    Uploads

I gotta say that I have had good experiences with John and Novakon as well.
    Great machine and price and delivery was handled professionally as was every other aspect of the transaction and customer support.

All businesses have customers that cannot be pleased, no matter what. Open threats on Public Forums are a poor choice for resolution of an issue with anyone for anything.

Lee

Downloads
    Uploads

Overall my experience with Novakon has been good. It hasn't all been roses and candy though. I'd give them a 7 out of 10. I'm a happy customer now but there were some hickups along the way. John saved the relationship.

I would also give Tormach a 7 out of 10. The thing about them though is: all I've done is ordered TTS-related stuff from them. Every transaction SHOULD have gone easily and smoothly. Now I will only order unique items from them. I'm glad I didn't have to deal with their customer "service" for something major. It seems their right hand doesn't know what their left is doing.

The last Tormach order that went sour inspired me to buy the "Chinese" quick-change ER20 collet holders off eBay. Of the six I've used there is nothing to complain about - I haven't checked the runout or anything yet though. They were ~$15 each (including shipping), I ordered Monday at 12:30 pm and they arrived Wednesday around 2:00 pm! Much faster than Tormach's expensive, slow shipping.

Downloads
    Uploads

the fact that he needed to come to SEVERAL forums and weasel the address (which is not a secret) tells me he has no legal team, and likely no case for whatever his dispute is. hes mad about something and wants others to know.

and if it is the deposit suggestion... id need to side with novakon if their decision is to withhold some or all of that deposit as a restocking fee.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Anderson View Post

We might be in Canada anderson, but come July 4th, your going to get to meet a "legal team" and like I said, even though we are in Canada, there's going to be some fireworks.

Bank on that.. oh wait... do you even have any money? This would explain why you are hassling Novakon now isnt it? Grabbing at old straws that you have none to blame for , but yourself???... LoL!! I guess you've realized now that I'm not the reason you lost your DP???

Sorry guys.. I dont mean to approach this in such fashion but.. I have reasons.. Lots 'n' lots of reasons... and "letting it go" only fuels the evil that is at hand. so.

I'm done now. I'll be back July 5th.

Downloads
    Uploads

Do all these posts need to be so ambiguous? Why not just come out and explain your side(s) of the story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast