Novakon NM145 parts.

Thread: Novakon NM145 parts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Novakon NM145 parts.

Well hi there!

I have remachined my novakon NM145 to run on linear guides, and am slowly rebuilding it this year. as it turns out, about the only parts from the original machine im using are the castings, and a handful of smaller bits.
    as a result, i have a bunch of spare nm145 parts.

heres the rules for this:

that parts are as is, im fairly certain they work fine (unless stated), but i dont guarantee it.
    you have to come pick them up in person in toronto.
    you must have a actual novakon nm145/torus/pulsar in need of the parts... (sob stories and ICU pics move you to the front of the line)

... oh, did i mention the parts are free?

here is a partial list and i will add more details and more parts shortly.

1 - Z ball screw and nut - missing balls, some cosmetic damage on the bearing seats. balls required are 3mm - i have no idea where to get that size.
    2 - Y ball screw - assembled with nut - scorch marks and other minor cosmetic damage... (scorch marks!? did i mention i had a fire?). this axis as a whole had about 0.001" backlash when running, which mostly came from the end supports, so it should be a good freebie if yours is ruined.
    3 - x axis ball screw with nut - same condition as the Y, with the same backlash when it was running.
    4 - spindle shaft - reasonably good shape. had pretty low runout when it was running.
    5 - spindle housing - good shape, for those types that forget to mix the coolant into the water....
    6 - 3 gecko drives g203v - now, these probably work, but the fire mostly hit the electronics, so i cant guarantee it, but hey, if one of yours is dead, it probably worth a shot.
    7 - power supply transformer thingamabob - you know, that big thing at the bottom of the cabinet. fire didnt hit this, so it should be perfect. its still on the black aluminium mounting frame.
    8 - sangmutan motor and drive - HA, just kidding, those are in the bin, mercifully hit by the fire.
    9 - X, Y and Z stepper motors - questionable condition. i know they "work", but i dont know if they have their full power or smooth bearings still. the y and x were in direct line of fire - cables melted and such.
    10 - cnc4pc c11g break out board - this was like the geckos, near the fire, but not in it. i *think* it still works.
    11 - front Y way cover - this has no fire damage, cause it wasnt on the machine! its basically new, but dirty.
    12 - Z bellows - this is also not fire damaged, BUT i dont think its in too hot condition and some of the metal cover blades are gone. still, beats a big hole in the column that a fire can get through... *sigh*

i think thats covers the main points. theres other little things, but alot of them are trash. like the limit switches for example. they are all just melted. same with the central power connectors in the cabinet. im not sure if the power switch, usb ports, plug and such are still good.

so, PM me with your best tale of novakon woes and come pick up some parts!