Europe Odessa SMO 32

Thread: Odessa SMO 32

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Odessa SMO 32

Hei

Har en Odessa SMO 32 fres med Heidenhain tcn 355 styring fra 1991.

Får ikke lenger startet opp maskinen (feilkode 47,88 og 46) under oppstarts sekvens

Er det noen her inne med erfaing på disse maskinene?

Mvh

Andreas Djupesland

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Odessa SMO 32

Prøv å ta kontakt med Plum Machinen i Tyskland. Ser jo ut som en hendig maskin!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Re: Odessa SMO 32

Quote Originally Posted by henrikm View Post
    Prøv å ta kontakt med Plum Machinen i Tyskland. Ser jo ut som en hendig maskin!
    Takker det skal jeg gjøre.

Ja maskinen (ikke minst styringen) ser bra ut. Håper bare på å finne ut av dette problemet!

takker for tips. jeg skal ta kontakt og komme med en oppdatering når jeg vet mer.

A

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Odessa SMO 32

(Read your similar post at Practical machinist, which I've not got my registration through yet)....

I just purchased the same machine as yours, and am in the process of preparing it for transport (partial dismantling).

Did you ever get to the bottom of your problems?

I've now got the machine manual in front of me, and can tell you the error codes:

88 - Not listed. (I think this is a display test actually, not a fault).
    46 - Check the temperature of M4 and 7T1
    47 - Hydraulic power unit fails to start

I disconnected the spindle drive motor on mine (removed to lower the machine), and in the process opened the temperature monitoring contact of the system-check circuitry.

When I powered up (to move axis into better positions), the machine gave me 31 - Spindle motor drive thermal protection has operated). It also gave me (30 - ot yet
    NO SPINDLE DRIVE READY signal) when I powered with the spindle drive fuses removed).

Having jumpered my temperature monitor circuit (for the disconnected motor), I actually still get code 47. (And did not yet figure out why). I have probably disturbed some wiring in the control cabinet (which is to be disconnected completely from the machine for shipping).

I will try to figure out why my machine has fault code 47, and hopefully I can help you too..

If you don't have a machine manual (and wiring diagram), I can try to get this one scanned at some point. (It is all photocopied hand-typed, hand-drawn etc..)

Kind regards,

Peter Clifton