Looking For a Job Sescoi Has the solution!

Thread: Sescoi Has the solution!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Sescoi Has the solution!

Looking for a job??? Well Sescoi has some help for you. Starting immediately we are offering training for anyone that wants to learn WorkNC. Then we will add you to our labor pool which our customers can look through to find an available programmer or machinist. If this is something you are interested in please contact me and I will get you signed up. If you know someone that could benefit from this have them contact me too.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default WorkNC Training

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Schwartz View Post
    Looking for a job??? Well Sescoi has some help for you. Starting immediately we are offering training for anyone that wants to learn WorkNC. Then we will add you to our labor pool which our customers can look through to find an available programmer or machinist. If this is something you are interested in please contact me and I will get you signed up. If you know someone that could benefit from this have them contact me too.
    Hello, I am interested in WorkNC training. Please contact me. Bob Boucher

Slazx1@yahoo.com 586-843-7254

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you are interested in going through our training program please feel free to contact our office either at info@sescoi.com or by calling 248 351 9300. You can also reach me directly at shawns@sescoi.com