READY MOTION CONTROL | 8 Axis, 35 High AMP Outputs, Limit Switches, CNC Controller

Thread: READY MOTION CONTROL | 8 Axis, 35 High AMP Outputs, Limit Switches, CNC Controller

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default READY MOTION CONTROL | 8 Axis, 35 High AMP Outputs, Limit Switches, CNC Controller

The Ready Motion Controller | www.readymotioncontrol.com

Ready Motion has been in real life testing for over 3 years with industrial manufacturing companies around the US. We have been striving to design a motion controller that offers no ordering lead times, easy to use, cost effective, handles standard 24 volt power, large amp output relays, easy motion programming and simple to use end user interface.
    Features:

• Plug and play design
    • Network based communications
    • 8 axis control
    • Hook up Ready Motions supper smooth DC microstepping drive, 7.5A per phase, 2-phase, 24-65 VDC
    • 5 volt PWM to control lasers or spindles
    • 3 hard / soft limit switches
    • 32 outputs with built in relays 10 Amps per relay
    • 8 outputs geared for CNC laser and CNC spindle controls
    • Run any servo or stepper drive that can handle step and direction
    • Precise scaling and pulse settings
    • Motion controller is based on a web server so you just need a web browser to connect to the controller
    • Real time axis locations
    • Multiple users can log in to see whats running
    • Jog Buttons for all axis with feed rates and distance control
    • Program editor with syntax highlighting
    • 6 programmable macros that save with your program
    • Real time program status for error debugging and status
    • Real time line number status
    • Pause and Resume
    • Reset Button with a programmable macro to properly shut down your CNC
    • Enable mechanical buttons to control everything on the user interface

Successful Automation Conversions

• In House Custom Machinery
    • Manuel Bridgeport / off Brand Mills
    • Manuel EDM Machines
    • Manuel Grinders
    • Pulsed Ytterbium Fiber Lasers
    • Ball Screw Shapeoko’s

www.readymotioncontrol.com

Well please let me know what you guys think or have any questions!
    Thanks,
    Ryan

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: READY MOTION CONTROL | 8 Axis, 35 High AMP Outputs, Limit Switches, CNC Controlle

Hi Ryan,

I do have a few questions for you.

I had a look at your website, and I watched your video.

1. Where are these manufactured?

2. What city are you in? Where would these ship from?

3. What software are you running in that video? Is this a full motion software comparable to mach3? You website shows the hardware, but at the end, I am left wondering if this is a custom hardware + software solution like many of the other control companies offer or if it is a board that is meant to be used with mach 3, because software isn't discussed on your website, but when I look at the video I see something that I have never seen before.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: READY MOTION CONTROL | 8 Axis, 35 High AMP Outputs, Limit Switches, CNC Controlle

Apologies, I now see that it does mention software, but it is not emphasized. And it does not show a place to buy the software, does it come standard with all of your products? On a disk? Is your hardware also compatible with other control software such as Mach3 or others?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

1. Where are these manufactured?
    The PCB are made in the USA and Assembled in Colorado.

2. What city are you in? Where would these ship from?
    Denver Colorado and would ship from CO

3. What software are you running in that video?
    The software for controlling the motion controller is built into the controller itself so you can use any computer operating system you want, tablet, phone etc. You connect to the software using your web browser. The Motion controller hooks up to your network by Ethernet or wifi.

Other software's yes it will work with chili pepper and other grbl software out there but this controller has X,Y,Z,A,B,C,D,E most are only geared for 4 axis so if you are only using 4 its no problem.

As far as it working on mach 3. It can probably port over I can look at what it is using signal wise. I don't think it would be a hard redesign... We have already ported over our limit switch boards (not shown on the site yet) for the GRBL guys because the board eliminates the noise issues with the limit inputs.

Downloads
    Uploads

Good job in bringing a new product to the market! That is a difficult thing to do.

It looks to me like this is geared more towards a specific audience of smaller lasers, and the smallest of CNC routers. Correct me if I'm wrong. It is always good to go for a niche in a competitive marketplace, which this is. I'm certainly not suggesting that you make it compatible with Mach 3 if that doesn't fit with the majority of your intended users. Certainly, having your software included in the price of the components makes this an attractive option for small budget hobby machines. It also appears to include some basic CAM software as well, so that is an added bonus.

I've watched a few of your videos, and it looks like you have one button to set zeros for the machine? Is this correct? I'd recommend being able to set each axis zero individually.

I think your website would benefit greatly from more emphasis on the software, particularly how it is able to handle curves, and acceleration settings, compatibility with more advanced 3D CAM programs, and a proper downloadable user manual that gets into more of the technical details. I think this would help sales too.

Congratulations again on bring a new product to the market.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for taking the time to check it out. It is geared to run some pretty heavy stuff. It's ran IPG lasers with laser mach heads cutting stainless, Manuel 3 phase grinding machines cnc now, sinking EDMs converted, in house machines with 1kw servos etc... But yes I think I should add more on what the bigger capablites are in the software because yes you can zero just one or all axis, offset just one or all etc. More user buttons screens may be in order then. It's good to know what people are looking for I appreciate it you taking some time out and giving me you thoughts!! Thank you lots to ponder and grow on.