New Product Amazing CAD/CAM Ipad app Replicantis!

Thread: Amazing CAD/CAM Ipad app Replicantis!

Default Amazing CAD/CAM Ipad app Replicantis!

Hello all, I wanted to take a moment to review and talk about an amazing iPad CAD/CAM app that allows you to create G-Code directly on your iPad. I am not affiliated with the app creator, and I am writing about the app here to make everyone aware that the app exists in hope that more people support the app so that the app creator can add additional features to this already great software.

To start I purchased my own CNC aproximately one year ago and at the time began the steep learning curve to be able to create my own projects ready to cut on the CNC. I wanted something that would allow me to create my own G-Code fairly quickly. In my search I discovered the amazing iPad app Replicantis. Here’s a link to the app: https://appsto.re/ca/CySscb.i

This to my knowledge is the only app creator that has made an iPad app that can do both the CAD AND CAM portions of G-Code creation. The functionality and features are very easy to use and would be a great start for those beginning to create G-Code for CNC’s. It also has advanced features that season professionals may find useful. The app allows automated cutting paths to be calculated or you can create and edit your own cutting paths. It also uses some of the latest technology to allow you to pre-visualize your finished project in virtual reality, literally allowing you to view and handle your 3D part. I was amazed at how useful that feature can be and has saved me a lot of cutting time by seeing and fixing problems in the virtual realm before taking the project to the CNC. Other features allow you to import a photo and plot the engraving G-Code to carve that image on your CNC. The software is truly amazing to use and I highly recommend you check out the app. Replicantis is available as a free download in the app store and it allows you to fully test out the functionality at no cost, there is a one time fee of $10.99 to purchase the feature to export the G-Code files you create. But lets face it most CAD/CAM software is very expensive and for $10.99 it’s amazing that you can create G-Code ready to cut files on your iPad from the comfort of your couch.

Again I am not affiliated with the app creator, but if you own an iPad I highly recommend you check out Replicantis! Hopefully if the app gets enough people using it the creator will have incentive to invest more time in it’s creation and bring additional functions and features!

Many thanks and wishing you lots of fun with your CNC!

https://appsto.re/ca/CySscb.i