Just In Free automatic nesting for CNC and Laser

Thread: Free automatic nesting for CNC and Laser

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Free automatic nesting for CNC and Laser

Hi everyone

a while ago I created the open source nesting program SVGnest: SVGnest - Free and Open Source nesting for CNC machines, lasers and plasma cutters
    it's a completely free, unlimited nesting application that runs in your browser. Only caveat is that you have to convert your file to SVG.

Over the past year I've gotten a lot of requests for new features and improvements, but couldn't spare the time to work on them. Now I've created a brand new nesting package that incorporates many of the things SVGnest users have been asking for.

Check it out at Deepnest - nesting for laser cutters

among other features it has

- Shared line elimination for laser cutters (this is a huge one I get a lot of emails for)
    - a brand new nesting engine that's 3~10x faster, depending on your part geometry
    - DXF and Corel CDR support
    - multiple optimization strategies you can choose from
    - and a lot more optimizations under the hood

It brings a lot of extra value to laser cutters with the shared line feature, but works just as well for other CNC applications.

try it out and let me know what you think. Giving away 20 credits to all new users until Dec 31st!

Jack