Hello,

A word on China Made Laser machines,

I had to buy several machines and they all have their pros and cons, the most reliable machine is from redsail wich i decided to be distributor for, however the machine is not 100% reliable for industrial use, and the tech support is not very fast from them, i have been servicing laser machines for 4 years now, and i have become very familiar with almost all machines runing of "lasercut" software, (i had to contact manufacturer of software/controller for manuals diagrams etc), so firs off all i really recomend the M500 model from Redsail, even any other machine can be tweaked to get a better performance y have found that redsail machines are the most easily and inexpensively tweakable machines, i had to learn how this software and controller works, and now in apreciation for their support, i can offer free tech support for redsail machines via e-mail or phone, i can also offer support for a fee for any machine that runs off "lasercut" software, and service only (no software support) for any other machine.

I give a full 2 year warranty (3 months on laser tube) on all machines i sell,
and this warranty is directly with my company (no need to ship back to china)
i have 1 full machine in parts in stock and 3 laser tubes, so no wait ime on replacement parts (at least for the M500 model, RS3040 in its way now)

so feel free to add me to msn or email me as needed.

Ing. Eduardo Enriquez
Laser y Mas Sa. de C.v
mexico.redsail@hotmail.com
011 521 331 116 6056