CAMback easy - One Program for ALL Machines!!! [free DOWNLOAD available NOW!]

View Poll Results: How many programs do you use to transfer data to ALL of your NC machines???

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-2 programs, and I get tired of it!

14 25.00%
  • more than 2 programs, and I get tired of it!

10 17.86%
  • more than 1, but it doesn't bother me!

3 5.36%
  • 1 program, but it's crappy!

3 5.36%
  • 1 program and I like it!

22 39.29%
  • no program!

4 7.14%

Thread: CAMback easy - One Program for ALL Machines!!! [free DOWNLOAD available NOW!]

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up CAMback easy - One Program for ALL Machines!!! [free DOWNLOAD available NOW!]

============================================
    UPDATE: February, 6, 2004
    • free Multi-Language Download available now!
    • new CAMback Forum on CNCzone.com
    • see link and post below for more information.....

http://www.evo-solutions.com/softwar...e/download.php

We used to transfer our NC programs with 4 different DOS programs, because none of them had the universal paramters for connecting to all of our machines!

Now we use new laptops with Windows XP Pro and half of the programs don't work anymore!

A couple of weeks ago I found "CAMback easy" (http://www.evo-solutions.com), bought it for a couple of bucks and guess what, I got it to work with all of our machines within 2 hours!

It also helps us organize all the data according to machine, type of file, ...
    No single directories with 5000 files anymore!

It has a built-in NC editor and comes in perfect state-of-the art Windows 2000 + XP "look and feel"! It runs on every Windows OS from Win 95, Win 98, Win ME, Win NT, Win 2000 to Win XP!

You all should check this out @ http://www.evo-solutions.com
    Email the software company and they will also ship international versions!

CAMback

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CAMback easy - One Program for ALL Machines!!! [free DOWNLOAD available NOW!]-scr-camback_easy-gif  
    Last edited by cncadmin; 03-10-2004 at 01:05 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is there an english site? I can't read german too good..

-SiX-

Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb international version!

I'm sorry, I didn't mention that the website is in German only right now!

Our company has been working together with the software company EVO Informationssysteme GmbH (= 'EVO Information Systems', http://www.evo-solutions.com), since 1997 and their software is an incredible support in all relevant fields, from production planning (PPS and ERP), to quality management (CAQ) to NC data management.

They're right around the corner from where I work and I just called them to let them know that there are people interested in the US as well.

They said, since they published their new product "CAMback easy", there was a huge wave of interest from European NC programmers because they're so fed up with crappy old DOS transfer programs and horrible NC data management solutions.

They have always considered selling their products in the US, but simply haven't done it yet!

I'm in touch with quite a few American companies as well, and I will talk to the software company again, if there's interest in getting information in ENGLSIH.

Just let us know if you'd prefer to get more information, or see the website / shop translated into ENGLISH!
    (I'll forward your answers / ideas to the software company or let them check the forum)

CAMback

Last edited by hardmill; 09-01-2003 at 09:59 AM.

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm always interested in new software. I vote yes.

Downloads
    Uploads

Sehr Gutt!!! I'm interested in an English version!

Klox

*** KloX ***
    I'm lazy, I'm only "sparking" when the EDM is running....

Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb CAMback easy - English! coming soon...

Here are some more news about "CAMback easy":

I just talked to someone from the software company again and he was telling me that over the past weeks they had an rapidly increasing number of installations of the software, especially here in the area (South of Germany, around Stuttgart) with it's huge number of companies working for the local automobile industry like Mercedes-Benz (DaimlerChrysler), Porsche or others like Volkswagen and even Ferrari.

Their customers are very satisfied with a solution that works with all of their NC-machines and the quick and easy installation and use in production, so the software developers promised to focus on finishing up an international version of "CAMback easy" within the next weeks.

Also there will be an English version of the web shop on http://www.evo-solutions.com as soon as they publish the international version of the software!

I attached a screen-shot of the German version showing the "machine explorer" with it's freely configurable sub-folders and the "file explorer" where files can be selected for sending and receiving to / from the machine!

I will keep you up to date about the product, so just follow the news in this forum (replies to this thread).

CAMback

PS - Go ahead and tell your friends about the product and vote on the poll I posted - it should be quite interesting how many of us have to use various programs for data transfer simply because developers of machine controls hardly meet today's standards...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CAMback easy - One Program for ALL Machines!!! [free DOWNLOAD available NOW!]-scr-camback_easy-new-snap-4-gif  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: international version!

Glad to have you here Camback.
    Take care and enjoy the board.

PEACE

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Multi-Language Version + CAMback forum!

Hi Everyone,

The CNC-Zone.com admins set up a special forum for the "CAMback" product line!

It's available under: CAD/CAM, DNC and CAD Software -> CAMback

We will use this forum to support you in using "CAMback easy" and discuss all upcoming issues concerning installation and use of the software.

Thank You Very Much CNC-Zone.com!!!

UPDATE: On Wednesday, February 4, evo-solutions.com released the free trial version of "CAMback easy" as a Multi-Langauge Pack including English and German in one installation and posted it for download.

Check the new forum for more information or download "CAMback easy" directly from:

http://www.evo-solutions.com/softwar...e/download.php

See you in the CAMback forum... Stay tuned!

CAMback

PS - The evo-solutions.com website will be updated to English within the next week, so more information about their products will be available to you!

Last edited by cncadmin; 03-08-2004 at 11:14 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CAMback easy - One Program for ALL Machines!!! [free DOWNLOAD available NOW!]

Originally posted by CAMback
    A couple of weeks ago I found "CAMback easy" (http://www.evo-solutions.com), bought it for a couple of bucks and guess what, I got it to work with all of our machines within 2 hours!
    Well, all of your machines are using serial translator/driver cards I suppose because the proggie only sends over COMx..

Originally posted by CAMback

It has a built-in NC editor and comes in perfect state-of-the art Windows 2000 + XP "look and feel"! It runs on every Windows OS from Win 95, Win 98, Win ME, Win NT, Win 2000 to Win XP!

It will be more universal if they add support to LPT ports, if possible with pin-action definable functions..

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default torchmate included?

Will this software work with the machine that torchmate sells?