G.Weike Laser Cutter LG500: 80W, blower, chiller, pump, and Rotary Encoder - No Longer Available

Thread: G.Weike Laser Cutter LG500: 80W, blower, chiller, pump, and Rotary Encoder - No Longer Available

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default G.Weike Laser Cutter LG500: 80W, blower, chiller, pump, and Rotary Encoder - No Longer Available

G.Weike Laser Cutter LG500: 80W, blower, chiller, pump, and Rotary Encoder

I bought this G.Weike LG500 three years ago, and its been great. I have used it at my home in Los Angeles or some great DIY projects and prototypes. I recently bought a larger version of the laser for my office, and no longer need this one at home. I'm also moving to SF at the end of the summer, so that definitely has forced the issue.

It has an 80W tube (only about 75 hours on it).
    It also includes:
    ROTARY ENCODER!
    Water chiller
    Air pump
    Blower Fan
    LaserCut Software and USB key

I paid $3,600 for this unit, and happy to sell for 2k.

It is available for pickup at zip code 90036 (near the grove)

List Date: 8/1/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: G.Weike Laser Cutter LG500: 80W, blower, chiller, pump, and Rotary Encoder
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------