Microscribe 3DX CMM Digitzing arm

PM me to discuss or inquire about purchasing

I have used this for the last 3 years. It works and nothing is wrong with it whatsoever! It is very mobile and I used it with operating systems Windows XP and Vista with current usb adapter. Works fine.

Simple to understand.It is perfect for getting geometry into a CAD program fast so you can design or reverse engineer. It comes with all that is pictured. I recently purchased a 8ft Faro arm and decided to sell the Microscribe.

It is supplied with cables to power up and foot control peddle along with a 3mm and 6mm tips that are brand new and a calibration fixture for those. The factory pointed tip is installed on the arm. NOTHING wrong with this. I can even provide a video showing it working if need be.

It is supported by many existing software programs, such as Rhinoceros, SOLIDWORKS, master cam and earlier versions of Bobcad and many others, either directly or through third-party plug-ins.

Using the MicroScribe Utility Software (MUS) that is free to download you can collect data into Excel, Word, or any other program that permits keyboard data entry.

The MicroScribe 3DX is the higher precision version and its accuracy is +/-0.009 or better and it is compatible with Windows XP, Vista,7, 8, and 10.

ASKING $1100.00 plus shipping

If you need a easy way to get accurate geometry into a computer this is the affordable option! They do not come up all that often cause those that have them use them!

List Date: 6/30/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Microscribe 3DX CMM Digitzing arm
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------