Centroid M400 Spare Parts, 1000W brushless motors etc. - No Longer Available

Thread: Centroid M400 Spare Parts, 1000W brushless motors etc. - No Longer Available

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Centroid M400 Spare Parts, 1000W brushless motors etc. - No Longer Available

Centroid M400 Spare Parts, 1000W brushless motors etc.

These parts were removed from my machine during an upgrade. Upgrade was due to communication error between computer and servo 4. We replaced the servo 4 amp with a known good unit and this did not correct the problem so it was likely to be a problem with the cpu7 board which was turned in for the retrofit. please contact me if you need a part or would like to purchase everything. motor cables are included

List Date: 9/20/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Centroid M400 Spare Parts, 1000W brushless motors etc.
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Centroid M400 Spare Parts, 1000W brushless motors etc.

Hello,

I would be interested in the control if it is available. My control has a bad mother board. Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Grifftek View Post
    Centroid M400 Spare Parts, 1000W brushless motors etc.

These parts were removed from my machine during an upgrade. Upgrade was due to communication error between computer and servo 4. We replaced the servo 4 amp with a known good unit and this did not correct the problem so it was likely to be a problem with the cpu7 board which was turned in for the retrofit. please contact me if you need a part or would like to purchase everything. motor cables are included

List Date: 9/20/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Centroid M400 Spare Parts, 1000W brushless motors etc.
    On Sale For: $900.00