CNCRP Pro 2448 3 axis route table

I'm selling my beloved CNCRP 2448 Pro.

Recently had to relocate for work and no longer have the shop space to keep it. It is currently partially assembled and in storage as its huge, heavy and a PITA to move:-)

I got some basic photos of it in storage and can get any photo of specific detail for anyone seriously interested. I also have video if it operation.

This is a 2448 Pro table from CNC Router Parts:
-Nema 34 drive
- 220V Hitachi VFD(w/disconnect box)
- Air cooled spindle
- Gecko drives
-PDMX board
-control enclosure with kill switch
-wireless pendant control
-rail clampdown system
-full cable management
-limit/home switches
-dozens of endmills 1/4 & 1/8 shank..some new most used but still serviceable.

Of note..when I purchased this CNCRP was short some standard parts so it came with the longer z axis ballscrew unit as well as the longer x axis racks. One could make this a 4848 table with just two new side extrusions and a handful of slot fasteners.

There is $6000(before original shipping fees and taxes) invested in this machine. Asking $5000 buyer pays freight.
Panjo's shipping options don't offer a reasonable solution so i just put in $500 which is probably in the ballpark. Probably the best way to ship would be on a pallet vs completely disassembling and shipping in multiple UPS/FED boxes. Shipping options are negotiable.

I will offer to personally deliver within 5hr radius of Summit County Colorado for $250.

List Date: 7/29/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: CNCRP Pro 2448 3 axis route table
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------