Wells Index Model 800 3 Axis CNC Mill

This was a Wells Index Model 800 CNC mill that had a 3 axis Bandit control on it when I bought it. I have owned it for the past 16 years and have used it to demo cnc controls and have never used it to cut anything. When I purchased it from the dealer, they took it in on trade from the original owner who didn't use it much. This sale does not include the Ahha Drive box or the PC with interface card. These items are available separately. This machine is perfect for a Mach 3 upgrade or to be used as parts. The machine has (3) 42 frame sigma stepper motors on it that all work fine with the Ahha CNC control box. There is a brand new Spindle inverter installed that has never been run. All of the hard work is done and is not a rats nest like some DIY cnc retrofits. Machine spindle is KWIK Switch 200 and I will include an extra spindle nut and kwik switch rebuild kit.
More detailed pictures can be seen at http://www.grifftek.com/craigslist/Wells_Index/
If this machine needs to be shipped, all associated costs will have to be covered by the buyer. I will do what I can to assist.

If you have questions, please ask. I would love to sell this machine to someon looking to learn CNC Machine building and cnc machining. I can help you with both

List Date: 7/28/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Wells Index Model 800 3 Axis CNC Mill
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------