Mach 3 CNC control system with Heavy Duty components - No Longer Available

Thread: Mach 3 CNC control system with Heavy Duty components - No Longer Available

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mach 3 CNC control system with Heavy Duty components - No Longer Available

Mach 3 CNC control system with Heavy Duty components

Mach 3 R.066 on 3.2 GHZ P4 computer 120 GIG HD w/ 4 cooling fans in controller enclosure

control components Ethernet Smooth stepper system connected to CNC4PC C32 BOB

4 Dugong DG2S16035 servo drivers 3 braking units connected to drivers. Drivers driving 4 SEM ( 1 motor needs new brush cap screws) servos, Original BP power supply. additional capacitors are also included. 3 servos have CUI encoders, one has optical Heidenhein encoder 1000 CPR. I also have 3 resistors to X,Y, and Z servos in order to avert blown Mosfets in driver in event of system overload. Also includes soft start circuit for the power supply

Logic power supplies are Meanwell 5 and 12VDC power supplies.

GS2 2 HP VFD, braking resistor, Input line reactor and EMI/RFI filter is included
    I am including everything but the fuses and output line reactor from the VFD. Also including the C36 relay board and converter board for attaching DG2S16035 drivers to C36 board. Basically a complete system for someone ready to fine tune this system and wire it up all nice a neat. I want something out of the box and preconfigured and with experienced tech support just a phone call away. I did run quite a few parts ( over 200 satisfied customers) on this, but after rapids I always lose a few thousandths ( under .01). I expect that my grounding, shielding, and wiring organization has a lot to be desired. An O'scope will also be necessary for someone wanting to get this system dead on. SEM servos alone go for $300 each.

I don't know what the shipping will be, but if it's under $150, I will charge only the exact cost of shipping.

List Date: 7/27/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Mach 3 CNC control system with Heavy Duty components
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------