StickFont v2.12 and StickFont Editor v1.01 is now available for download from NCPlot.com - Tools for CNC Programmers
StickFont v2.12 Release Notes
- Fixed a crash bug when trying to zoom extents after starting a new project.
- When converting True Type fonts to StickFont format the space character width was not being set, this is fixed.
- Enabled the right-click menu on the G-Code header and footer entry windows. This menu includes undo, cut, copy, paste, etc.
- Added the option to save G-Code in incremental coordinates.
StickFont Editor v1.01 Release Notes
- The entity info window is now a toolbar and can be docked into the main application window.
- Updated the Cut, Copy and Paste operations to allow these functions to work between multiple instances of StickFont Editor.
This update is free for registered users.