Need Help! NC PLOT for MAC OSX

Thread: NC PLOT for MAC OSX

Downloads
    Uploads

Default NC PLOT for MAC OSX

hi everyone. I've been using NC plot to code my parts for my X61500GT to run. and well its works pretty well. except....

i have a macbook air which i would like to put a program of similar capabilities onto. so i can code in bed and not while standing at my work desk. yes i know i can just use a txt editor. but then to see whats going on i still have to transfer the file over to the pc. so. does anyone know of a program like NCplot that works on a mac.
    i found a website that supposedly had ncplot for mac using X11, but hmm... well what a load of moose droppings.. lol... it worked but looked and felt like something from the middle ages.

all constructive advice welcomed.

thankyou

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: NC PLOT for MAC OSX

Look no further than NC PLOT, a versatile tool tailor-made for Mac users. With its intuitive interface and powerful features, NC PLOT simplifies the process of generating precise plots with ease. Whether you're a seasoned professional or a novice user, NC PLOT offers the tools you need to streamline your workflow. Visit mirror mac on samsung tv today to discover how NC PLOT can elevate y