Thread: Downloadable Guitar Plans

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank You,
    Paul G

Check out-
    [URL="http://www.signs101.com"]www.signs101.com[/URL]

Thanks Paul. Will you be at the hobby shop this week?>

I think I need to enroll in an architectural engineering program. When I'm done, I can build bridges and get over anything.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi folks!
    I´ve been into cnc for almost 8 years and I have not found any cnc file that has the correct dimensions of "ANY" guitar model on the net! Except the telecaster from the
    tdpri.com forum.... that compared to my measurements and drawings is an absolute highlight in precision and detail!!!!
    For a fact: Measuring and drawing any model takes hours of work in order to get a perfect copy of the original, however that´s not all you also need to create a 3D model
    for the profiles (like the neck shape or fretboard) and after that....you need to make a suitable file for tooling.....so all in all quite a preparation that will consume a few day
    untill one can start the CNC! So that could be an answer why no one wants to share the real thing...for everyone out there and I do agree with that.
    I guess it would be more interesting to start from the scratch and I think this forum is the right place for it to construct a FILE for a guitar.
    If I find time I´ll try to post a thread that will start with the basic idea of how to organize and built a guitar with the help of a cnc and hope that a few guys will join and
    add some new ideas to the production process...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks you man for these plans... I suffered a lot trying 3D modeling based on photos I found on Google (camera angle, murky details...)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Downloadable Guitar Plans

Hello Im wanting to make a body for a friend, have a cnc router, have 15 years of cnc experience in metalworking and am not a luthier, do you have any recommendations where I can find demensions of the electrical componets and their placement? I don't really need someone elses plans I can layout my own on my cad but need to find demensions to draw up the pockets and where to place the pockets.

Downloads
    Uploads

[QUOTE=spaught1;1727486]Hello Im wanting to make a body for a friend, have a cnc router, have 15 years of cnc experience in metalworking and am not a luthier, do you have any recommendations where I can find demensions of the electrical componets and their placement? I don't really need someone elses plans I can layout my own on my cad but need to find demensions to draw up the pockets and where to place the pockets.[/QUOTE

If you go to Fender' website, they actually have wiring diagrams posted!
    Good luck

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

[QUOTE=robwiacek;1727536]
    Quote Originally Posted by spaught1 View Post
    Hello Im wanting to make a body for a friend, have a cnc router, have 15 years of cnc experience in metalworking and am not a luthier, do you have any recommendations where I can find demensions of the electrical componets and their placement? I don't really need someone elses plans I can layout my own on my cad but need to find demensions to draw up the pockets and where to place the pockets.[/QUOTE

If you go to Fender' website, they actually have wiring diagrams posted!
    Good luck
    Thank you sir!

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi.
    This site has a lot of data: GitarreBassBau.de ? Thema anzeigen - Schablonen und Zeichnungen ? Gitarrenbau, Bassbau

scroll a lot and don't give up. )

Rob.

Downloads
    Uploads

Amazing that's for sure ,will I live Long enough to make all i want ....

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by spaught1 View Post
    Hello Im wanting to make a body for a friend, have a cnc router, have 15 years of cnc experience in metalworking and am not a luthier, do you have any recommendations where I can find demensions of the electrical componets and their placement? I don't really need someone elses plans I can layout my own on my cad but need to find demensions to draw up the pockets and where to place the pockets.
    GrabCAD

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hello , I would need plans for cnc electric guitars ( strat , tele , LP , etc. ) is the body which neck

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by louieatienza View Post
    GrabCAD
    TDPRI is a great site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12