First CNC guitar parts/inlays

Thread: First CNC guitar parts/inlays

Downloads
    Uploads

Default First CNC guitar parts/inlays

First parts and inlays made for guitars.

- CNC'ed headblock. This is a tripod mounted adjustable neck system. Threaded inserts hold set screws. The inserts are tapered at 2.3 degrees with 3 pitch threads on them. They are difficult to install straight, so I had the CNC cut a perfectly tapered hole, and then pre-thread it ,the go in easy with an alan wrench now.

- Anchor inlays for the rosette on the "AnchorZ" guitar. The entire rosette and it's pocket was cut on the CNC.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First CNC guitar parts/inlays-img_0489-jpg   First CNC guitar parts/inlays-img_0478-jpg   First CNC guitar parts/inlays-img_0490-jpg   First CNC guitar parts/inlays-img_0501-jpg  

First CNC guitar parts/inlays-img_0521-jpg   First CNC guitar parts/inlays-img_0526-jpg   First CNC guitar parts/inlays-img_0529-jpg   First CNC guitar parts/inlays-img_0530-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: First CNC guitar parts/inlays

I like the Idea to cnc them because those or any hand drilled In-certs are a pain to keep in line every time have drill wood I grit my teeth made many a metal jig in the past I really like the Inlay as well I was thinking set the pearl in then do the Z over it last then it's perfect ? am I on the rite track.

Downloads
    Uploads

Nice, that Sailor is going to love the guitar.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by InMesh View Post
    I like the Idea to cnc them because those or any hand drilled In-certs are a pain to keep in line every time have drill wood I grit my teeth made many a metal jig in the past I really like the Inlay as well I was thinking set the pearl in then do the Z over it last then it's perfect ? am I on the rite track.
    Yes, that is how I did it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Great work thank's for the Inspiration It helps to keep me motivated.