My first CNC produced acoustic guitar jigs

Thread: My first CNC produced acoustic guitar jigs

Downloads
    Uploads

Default My first CNC produced acoustic guitar jigs

Been working towards this to improve accuracy and allow me to do more machining of parts for the guitars:

In order of appearance (I hope!):

Bending forms for the LMI side bender

Waist cauls for the same bender

Outside body mold with internal clamping caul - it bolts together and can be anywhere from 3/4" deep to up to 4" deep for full side support.

CNC indexable assembly platform - the body mold bolts to it using threaded inserts and correctly aligns everything in known co-ords for additional machine after rib assembly (such as side profiling for the back curvature). It also includes plastic inserts under the head block and tail block regions so glue won't stick to it.