Problem Some troubles with Multicam remote control device

Thread: Some troubles with Multicam remote control device

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Some troubles with Multicam remote control device

Good day. I have Multicam machine. Some days ago it started to work with problems of remote control device. It happens in the end of work file (but not for every file, just sometimes). In this case I have to power off the machine and wait for 10-15 minutes minimum. After this time I power on the machine and I could continue working until this trouble appears again. If machine stays powered off for a long time (a whole night for example) then it could work 6-7 hours without this trouble appearing. But after this time problem appears with less time period and in the end of day it could happen every 30-40 minutes even when machine cuts the material somewhere in the middle of work program.

My Multicam machine:

Remote control device:

Its normal state:

Some kinds of its troubles:

The control board where this remote control device is connected:

Is there any way to solve this problem??

Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some troubles with Multicam remote control device-img_20160919_195056-jpg   Some troubles with Multicam remote control device-img_20160922_210934-jpg   Some troubles with Multicam remote control device-img_20160922_210942-jpg   Some troubles with Multicam remote control device-img_20160922_191739-jpg  

Some troubles with Multicam remote control device-img_20160922_191912-jpg   Some troubles with Multicam remote control device-img_20160922_190842-jpg   Some troubles with Multicam remote control device-img_20160919_195314-jpg   Some troubles with Multicam remote control device-img_20160922_190859-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Some troubles with Multicam remote control device

Have you checked to make sure that your machine is incoming transformer is tapped correctly? if the incoming power is tapped correctly check to make sure that your internal power supplies are sending the correct output voltage i.e. 5 volt power supply and your 24 volt power supply. Depending on the series machine it maybe two power supplies or a single one. Post a picture of the complete cabinet, because I think the MC series machine had one single power supply

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've checked +5VDC which is power supply for main board where remote controller is connected and +24VDC which is power supply for remote controller inner circuit board. And some photos of machine electric cabinet

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some troubles with Multicam remote control device-img_20161024_112940-jpg   Some troubles with Multicam remote control device-img_20161024_113009-jpg   Some troubles with Multicam remote control device-img_20161024_113028-jpg   Some troubles with Multicam remote control device-img_20161024_113044-jpg  

Some troubles with Multicam remote control device-img_20161024_113057-jpg   Some troubles with Multicam remote control device-img_20161024_113115-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

I have ran into the problem of the power supply plug is no longer check the plug at the bottom wire # 128/138 and the outgoing wires up top. The plugs should take a little bit of a pull to remover them