Mori lower turret is out of order. It rotates freely, but no way to get it to zero (tool1).
Already tried /this might be useful for somebody...)
1) Check that turret is in unclamped condition (if not enter adjustment mode and
unclamp) (See steps 2, 3 and 5 of Master Reset Procedure)
2) Press “Turret Rotation” and “Plus” buttons together once – the turret will move 1 turn
of the motor
3) Press “Turret Rotation” and “Plus” buttons together again until station 1 is at correct
position – when this happens turret will automatically clamp (if clamped then position
is set ok)
4) Turn off power and back on
Master Reset Procedure (only use if above does not work)
1) Remove ALL live tools from turret disc
2) Put machine in adjustment mode (Feedhold button and Edit key)
3) Set PC parameter D149.5 to 1 (Turret adjustment mode) and D149.6 to 1 (Live Tool
4) Check diagnostic X11.1 = 1 (gearshift is turret side) if NOT press “Turret Rotation”
and “Turret Plus” button (“Turret Minus” button – Milling side) (Y11.3 =Turret side /
Y11.4=Milling side) (see note below)
5) Turret unclamp is by turret “Plus” button, Turret clamp is by turret “Minus” button
6) Press “Reset” button
7) In manual mode press “SPJ” spindle jog button to rotate the turret
8) Make the turret rotate more than 1 revolution and then stop it so that the dimple is 10
to 20mm away from the station 1 marker arrow. See below
FAQ SV02-022-04-004 2/2
9) Press spindle normal rotation button and the turret will index to station 1
10) If the mark and the dimple do not line up press “Reset” and then “SPJ” button to
rotate and then follow step 8 again.
11) If marks are inline set the two PC parameters D149.5 and D149.6 to 0 – TURRET OK
12) If the marks are not inline set D149.5 and D149.6 to 0 and press “Turret rotate” and
“Turret Plus” buttons to step turret to station1
13) Turret will clamp automatically.
14) Power off control and back on to clear adjustment mode
15) Press turret index and turret plus button to index turret one station at a time and
16) If motor is removed or correct position is not achieved change D1518 to set orientation
zero position. (THIS IS NOT NORMALLY REQUIRED FOR ANY OTHER TIME)
STEP1 wont work. Step2 turret wont rotate from SPJ button. Load will increase but nothing happens.The are no mechanical fault, because it can be easily rotated by hand.
Gearshift can be moved and limits work ok.Also tool 1 sensor is ok. If turret is littlebit helped by hand it will rotate small distance but will stop.
I cant figure picture whats wrong....Any help ??